Steering MaaS: from ideation to go-live with BVG & Trafi
Streamed live on December 3rd, 2019Download slides from the webinar
As the mobility (r)evolution heats up, cities seeking Mobility-as-a-Service solutions find themselves struggling with burning practical and methodological questions. This webinar will answer the most pressing ones and give you a roadmap to how startups and public institutions can work together to orchestrate mobility. Together with our partner BVG (Berlin’s public transport authority), we will let you in on our collaboration and how our joint MaaS app came to life.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What defines a good public MaaS solution
- Finding and setting goals suited for your city
- Identifying the initial product target audience and plan for growth
- How to engage and onboard Mobility Service Providers
- Best practices to ensure a streamlined development process and fast product delivery
Join the webinar and learn how Berlin’s public transport authority BVG and mobility software company Trafi built and deployed Jelbi - the largest MaaS solution in the world.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.