Due to ongoing road work by KPTCL slow moving traffic from #Kundalahally to #Graphite & towards #Vaidhehi College #TRAFI
17 April, 00:00
Due to drain work at #PotlappaGarden on #HosurRoad. BTP have made diversions, congestion expected upto 30th April near #AnnepallyaJn. Please note one cannot go straight from #AdugodiJn towards #BrigadeRoad ,closure due to BWSSB work.
Use #TRAFI to know about alternate modes to commute in these areas.
3 April, 00:00
Due to the test work for North-South metro line, services for namma metro will not be available on the following dates and time at the following stations -
- #KuvempuRoad station
- #Srirampura station
- #MantriSquareSampigeRoad station
- 4/4/17 from 20:00 hrs to 23:00 hrs
- 5/4/17 from 05:00 hrs to 07:00 hrs
- 5/4/17 from 20:00 hrs to 23:00 hrs
- 6/4/17 from 05:00 hrs to 07:00 hrs
No change of schedule between 07:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs.
Use #TRAFI to know about alternate modes during these hours.
27 March, 00:00
BBMP is undertaking the work of asphalting the #LingarajapuraBridge on #LingarajpuramRoad from 27th March 2017 onwards and the first stage of the work will be completed in a period of 15 days. The work will be taken up in two stages and hence the #LingarajapuraBridge will be closed.
In the first stage work will be taken up on the route from #PulakeshiNagar towards #HennuruJunction.
1. All vehicular traffic moving from #Shivajinagar toward hennur via Lingarajpuram flyover shall move straight from #NethajiCircle via #TanneryRoad take a right at #NarendraTentJunction and join Hennur road at #SiddappaReddy Junction take a left turn and proceed towards Hennur.
2. All Vehicular traffic moving towards #Banaswadi from #PotteryRoad via Lingarajapurm flyover shall take a right turn proceed on pottery road and join #WheelerRoad towards #ITC and proceed further towards #Banaswadi.
The second stage of asphalting work will be taken up on the #Hennur towards #PulakeshiNagar side, vehicular traffic will not be allowed for a period of 15 days, alternate routes are as under
1. All traffic moving towards Shivajinagar from Hennur shall take right turn at Siddappa reddy Junction proceed further and join Tannery Road at Narendra Tent Junction take left and proceed on tannery road towards Shivajinagar.
2. All other traffic from Hennur junction proceeding towards city via Lingarajpuraj shall take a left turn at Hennur junction proceed towards Kalyannagar on ORR and take right Turn proceed on to Banaswadi Main road and proceed further to wheelers road to reach city.
commute smart with #TRAFI
25 February, 00:00
#RepairWork of #NrupathungaNagar Road from Monday:
■Only 1 lane traffic on Nrupathunga Road will ply
■Traffic from #Library to #Hudson allowed 24x7
Use #TRAFI to know about alternate modes of #PublicTransport in this area.
23 February, 00:00
Operations of app-based cab aggregators Uber and Ola affected due to strikes by some drivers in Bengaluru. Be smart, take public transport today! Use #TRAFI to make sense out of the #Bangalore #Traffic and #PublicTransport.
17 February, 00:00
From Thursday (2nd March) commuters can get a special #DailyPass at Rs 85 instead of Rs 150 and a #MonthlPass at Rs 1,590 instead of Rs. 2,400 for travelling in AC Metro feeder buses between #SwamiVivekanandaRoad Metro Station and #ITPL. #TRAFI
3 February, 00:00
Dear TRAFI users, kindly avoid commuting from #CityRailwayStation towards #FreedomPark via #SangolliRayannaJn & #AnandaRaoCircle due to a procession. Use Public transport powered by #TRAFI for hassle free travel.
26 January, 00:00
TRAFI wishes all its commuters happy Republic day !!! Check out traffic diversion & parking arrangements made for #RepublicDay eve at #ManekshawParadeGrounds. Use Public transport with help from #TRAFI to reach there.
31 December, 00:00
To facilitate people participating in NYE celebrations, BMTC is operating the existing BIG-10 services extended from 10.30 pm till 2 am late night from MG Road to different parts of the city. Also BMTC is operating all night services schedules on the said day.
The BIG-10 service routes are as follow, you can find detailed schedules under the timetable tab in the app.
G-1: MG Road Metro Station to Kadugodi Bus Stand, G-2: MG Road Metro Station to Sarjapura, G-3: Brigade Road to Electronic City, G-4: Brigade Road to Bannerghatta National Park, G-6: MG Road Metro Station to Kengeri, KHB Quarters, G-7: MG Road Metro Station to Janapriya Town Ship, G-8: MG Road Metro Station to Nelamangala, G-9: MG Road Metro Station to Yelahanka Upanagara, G-10: MG Road Metro Station to RK Hegade Nagara, G-11: MG Road Metro Station to Bagalur, G-12: MG Road Metro Station to Hoskote.
Apart from the above, BMTC is also operating buses from Mantri Mall Metro Station to Kempegowda Bus Station & MG Road till 2 am on the eve of New Year for convenience of commuters.
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
#NYE#MGRoad #BrigadeRoad #Hoskote #Bagaluru #mantrimall #TRAFI